A person who can smile during failures will certainly think about who he can blame for another failure.
The paradox of John Swift's life
As a matter of fact, only a very few live today. Most are preparing to live later.
Bob Shaw's note
When stupid people do something that they are ashamed of, they make excuses that they are doing their duty.
Sesame, open up! I want to go out.
To go forward, look back more often, because otherwise you will forget where you came from and where you need to go.
A person who persistently repeats that he is not a fool usually raises some doubts about this issue.
Most people are worthy of each other.
The laws of love proposed by Arthur
1. People to whom you are attracted invariably think that you remind them of someone.
2. If you finally dare to send a love letter, then it will take so long to go by mail that during this time you will have time to expose yourself to ridicule.
3. The romantic gestures of others seem unusual and exciting. And your own ones are stupid and awkward.
Tom's Law of Wedding Costs
The length of a marriage is inversely proportional to the cost of the wedding.
Room Neighborhood Rule
Whoever snores falls asleep first.
Colvard's logical sentences
All probabilities are 50%. Either it happens or it doesn't.
This is especially true when dealing with a woman.
The credibility of this statement is 90% not in your favor.
The overlapping acquaintance principle
The likelihood of meeting friends increases if you go with a person whom you would not like to advertise acquaintance with.
If you helped a friend in trouble, he will surely remember you when he is in trouble again.
Virtue is itself a punishment.
Once you've done something right, someone will definitely ask you to do it again.
The consequence is absolutely consistent with the following statement: virtue does not go unpunished. Denniston's law has a broader scope.
Ron's observation for teens
Acne on the face appears about an hour before the date. A scratch on a record always goes through your favorite song.
Professor Blok's slogan
Sorry and remember.
It is human to make mistakes, but blaming mistakes on others is even more common.
Don't worry about what other people think of you. They are too worried about what you think of them.
Whatever happens to you, all this has already happened to someone from your acquaintances, only it was even worse.
Whoever laughs last may not get the joke.
Mark Twain's postulates
1. Clothes make a person. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
2. If you pick up a hungry dog and make his life full, he will never bite you. This is the fundamental difference between a dog and a person.